Social Media Intern
INTERNSHIP (NEW YORK, NY)
Chelsea, New York
winter 2019, flexible
Junzi is a young company with big ambitions. We want to create access to honest, real food in the US by building an ecosystem of fast casual restaurants, events, and private dining experiences. We currently operate 3 fast casual restaurants in New York, NY and New Haven, CT and our Bryant Park location opened in May 2019. And as we move into the next stage of development, we are assembling a group of top like-minded people who want to make an impact.
That’s where you come in.
We are looking for a Social Media Intern to enhance the digital brand experience at junzi and build strong online communities across all social media platforms. You will be assisting both our Branding & Design and Marketing teams to tell junzi stories on all social media platforms, engage followers, enhance brand awareness, and mobilize online communities to interact with our stories in compelling and meaningful ways. You will also be working with our Food & Operations team to record exciting moments at our restaurants and events, and working with our Business Intelligence team to better understand customer insights in order to build more effective communications and campaigns.
• Assist in the development of daily social media content generation and execution, develop engaging and effective social media campaigns that help achieve business goals.
• Assist in developing bi-weekly retrospective social media performance reports that highlight changes to engagement rate, followers, content performance and comprehensive campaign results.
• Monitor Junzi’s social media accounts and help ensure constructive, timely, and meaningful interaction with our followers.
• Collect customer reviews and feedback on social media and share in a timely manner with corresponding team to initiate improvement across the board.
• You are passionate about the hospitality industry and cross-culture communications
• You believe in telling better stories and want to drive impact through thoughtful writing, compelling images and video content.
• You understand the importance of data-driven decisions, think and communicate in a factual, logical way.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• The ability to multi-task and handle time-sensitive tasks in a professional manner
• Experience in building a social media presence in food & beverage or restaurant industry is preferred
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Instagram scheduling tools, Google Ads, Facebook Ads is preferred.
• Working towards a degree in Marketing or Communications or related field.
To apply, please submit the following to email@example.com:
• In your cover letter, please share the social media handles that you have managed and or are actively managing. Name three social media handles that you love and admire.
• A resume or CV in PDF format that clearly documents the required qualifications
• A work sample, online or in PDF format, with clear indication of your specific involvement in the projects included